ALLEVIATE SOME OF YOUR STRESS BY LETTING US HANDLE YOUR MENIAL TASKS
The role of a family caregiver typically requires taking on what seems like an endless and ever-expanding list of responsibilities. While providing the necessary care services for the loved one is always the first priority, there are almost always other important tasks and to-dos remaining which also cannot be left unaddressed.
myCareBase Concierge services are designed to help family caregivers with the navigational, coordination and administrative tasks associated with caring for your loved one. Finding local resources and services available in your loved one's community, booking services and making appointments are all examples of things our concierge can do for you.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS THAT CAN BE PERFORMED BY YOUR MYCAREBASE CONCIERGE
- arranging appointments with primary care providers, referred specialists, dentists, etc.
- making and confirming reservations for transportation, day programs, etc.
- researching and lining up handyman services
- finding and/or coordinating lawn and yard care, snow removal, house cleaners, etc.
- coordinating the ordering and delivery of groceries or prepared meals
- arranging for pet and/or plant care